Many people like to have the fridge full of fresh fruit, but they do not always get to consume all the fruit before returning to replenish the stock so that from time to time I have to think what to do with that fruit that is a little last of time.
Bananas are one of the fruits that are usually “leftover”, are that when they put bold on the outside nobody wants to eat them, they will not be attractive to eat alone, but, they are ideal to prepare something different like rich banana bread.
So if you have some bananas that have matured and you want to take advantage of them you can prepare this delicious bread, ideal to enjoy at breakfast or to taste a delicious and different dessert.
- 2 cups flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup butter
- 1 cup chopped bananas (about 3 or 4 bananas)
Preparation Simple Banana Bread
- First, we preheat the oven to medium temperature and prepare a pudding mold or a bold with lard in the bottom, you can also put butter in all the around and add a little flour.
- We peel the bananas and place them in the mixing bowl, they can also make this part of the recipe in the mixer, and it facilitates the process and also gets dirty less. If they do not have mixer or blender they can do the mix manually with a trowel and a bowl, doing it this way can be more tedious but the result is the same.
- Once the bananas are liquefied we add the eggs one by one, liquefy and add the butter and then the sugar. Meanwhile, continue liquefying until the preparation is homogeneous.
- On the other hand, dry ingredients are combined; flour, baking powder and salt, and are carefully and carefully blended into the wet ingredients two to three times; you should not put everything directly. Mix well until obtaining a homogenous preparation, place in the mold prepared previously and we take it to the oven.
- We let it cook for 30 to 40 minutes until a brochette stick comes out clean with no crumb residue. We let it cool a bit and we take it out of the mold carefully, and you’re ready to enjoy it, but we have to wait for it to cool down a bit so we do not burn.
- This bread can be enjoyed alone or can be accompanied with a jam that you like, many people usually eat it alone, but there are occurrences of all the flavors that combine with the banana must go perfectly with this bread. For example; homemade peanut butter, milk’s sweet that we can make ourselves following the simple recipe of homemade milk’s sweet or nutella that can be elaborated with the homemade nutella recipe.
- So if you want to start the day with lots of energy and without spending many hours in the kitchen nothing better than this delicious banana bread.