This recipe is characteristic for many people because of its unique preparation and combination of very rare ingredients. With a very good amount of chicken, this can be a very good appetizer for those who enjoy frozen food. It has a diversity of flavors resulting from a unique blend of sweet and sour components, which makes this dish very attractive and tasty. In addition to this, it has a very easy preparation that undoubtedly makes it a choice preferred by many and that too, offers a shelf life to share in more than one occasion.
- 2 (3 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp. orange marmalade
- 2 tsp. curry powder
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 3 c. finely minced cooked chicken
- 3 tbsp. minced green onion
- 3 tbsp. minced celery
- 1 c. finely chopped almonds, toasted
How to Make Curried chicken balls
- In a mixing bowl, combine first 5 ingredients.
- Beat until smooth.
- Stir in chicken, onion and celery.
- Shape into 1-inch balls; roll in almonds.
- Cover and chill until firm (can refrigerate up to 2 days).
- Yield: about 5 dozen appetizers.