Skip to content
- 200 grams of spaghetti
- 200 milliliters of cream
- 80 milliliters of tomato puree
- 80 milliliters of barbecue sauce
- 1 pinch of fine herbs
- 1 pinch of salt
Preparation Barbecue Pasta
- With this recipe of pasta barbecue you will learn to prepare a garnish of spaghetti with sauce, different and very original.
- This easy recipe, you will have it ready in a very short time and will serve to accompany any type of dishes.
- The special barbecue sauce for these spaghetti will be made with a mixture of cream, barbecue sauce and tomato puree, ingredients that you will find easily and that will allow you to make a pasta with a lot of flavor.
- Follow carefully the instructions of these spaghetti to the barbecue and you will obtain excellent and optimal results.
- As a first step, boil water and cook the pasta until it is al dente. Drain and reserve. Remember to check the manufacturer’s recommendations for cooking the spaghetti correctly.
- To make this recipe spaghetti in sauce you can use any type of long pasta, such as noodles, for example. On the other hand, mix in a pan, cooking over medium heat, barbecue sauce with tomato puree and cream.
- The barbecue sauce you can buy without problems in any supermarket, but you can also make it yourself with the recipe of homemade barbecue sauce. After a few minutes, when everything is well integrated, add the cooked spaghetti to the pan. Stir everything and season to taste with salt and fine herbs.
- Continue boiling with low heat for 10 more minutes.
- Serve the rich barbecue pasta as a garnish for any meat dish such as a steak with caramelized onions or a baked rabbit with potatoes. And if you want to eat these barbecued spaghetti as a main course, you can add frayed chicken or ground beef to the pan, along with some cheese.
- The recipe that we have just explained is of low difficulty, so it will be very easy to do it on any occasion.
- This dish fits perfectly to be a starter at the time of an order in a restaurant, and can accommodate 4 people.
- It is inexpensive so you will not have to spend so much money and your cooking time goes around 30 and 40 minutes.
- Accompany this delicious dish with drinks according to the occasion, such as red wine would be the main candidate to be present in the recipe.