Salmon is a very tasty fish and likes many people all over the world and one of the reasons is because it is a fish that can be prepared in a thousand and one ways. Both grilled, glazed with teriyaki sauce, on skewers, sipping it raw in sashimi or cooked in the oven with the easiest recipe in the world, this healthy fish is always great. Today we are going to tell you how it is prepared in this time in which many worry about taking care of their body. It is the recipe of salmon baked in papillote, a way to cook fish in their own vapors, achieving a very soft texture and intense flavor.
In the papillote we will cook at the same time the vegetable of the garrison, giving exit to what they have in the refrigerator. The pepper, the onion and the carrot are very good, but you can also use zucchini, eggplant or whatever you like. You can prepare this recipe by making packets or papillotes with baking paper or baking paper or using the convenient steam cases or silicone pap’s that are very practical since you can use them in both the conventional oven and the microwave oven. Then we will tell you the times for both types of cooking.
Ingredients For 2 persons
- 100 g Onion
- 1 Italian green pepper
- 2 Carrot
- 200 g Fresh salmon
- Ground black pepper to taste
- 5 g Salt
How to Make Baked Salmon in Papillote
- The first thing we need is to go and cut all the vegetables we are going to use to make salmon on the papillote. The idea is to cut all of them in poles or strips of similar size. The julienne cuts us for peppers, carrots or onions, and for almost all the vegetables that we can use.
- If we have a silicone case, we put the cut vegetables in the bottom. Add a pinch of salt, a dash of white wine, a dash of olive oil and a splash of water. If we do not have a case, we have to do it with baking paper. Cut a piece about 60×30 cm and fold it in half. Put the vegetable on the side and season it.
- Then place the salmon cut into pieces of about 50 or 60 g on the vegetable, proceeding to close the silicone case or to close the baking paper case with folds to ensure that it will be more or less tight.
- If you cook it in the microwave oven will take about 4 minutes at maximum power. If using the conventional oven, it has to be preheated to 200 ° C and then it will be necessary to have the papillote in the oven for about 15 minutes. Be careful when opening the package that the vapors can cause burns.
With The Accompanying Salmon Baked In Papillote
The good thing about this recipe of baked salmon in papillote is that when cooking it we make both the main ingredient and the garnish itself. Therefore, to accompany it will suffice a salad or some white rice, thus being sufficient for a healthy meal or dinner. A white wine, or a very cold pink, suits her perfectly.